This makes me feel ill! But not as ill as I felt the other day in Eddie Rockets (I know yuck, but sometimes only eddies will fill the grease yearning inside me), it was just me and the three weenies, so it was impressive that I managed to get my veggie burger (they aren't the same as the old veggie burgers) eaten before the tiniest one woke up. result!So now I just had to convince the other two guys to eat at more than a snails pace. That's when I saw it, my little princess eating her burger chips and chocolate malt. She was taking a chip dipping it in the chocolate malt and then eating it, I nearly barfed, then I watched as she took her burger up, dipped it in the malt and took a bite! Seriously! I didn't say anything cos the mother part was appalled but the woman looking for a quiet life was just happy that she was eating quietly! Anyway it's really a form of food combining isn't it?

9 comments:
Oh MW I AM A HUGE EDDIE'S FAN! I just love their chicken fillet burger! And the piece de resistance is the Eddies Kit Kat Dream. It is the dessert by which I judge all desserts. Yum Yum!!!
Oh Aisling that's not fair you bringing up that dessert, I'm now planning my next trip to Dundrum just so i can go to Eddies, the one there is huge! They have a new malt it's cookies and cream and it's oreo cookies they use, so sweet!
Hadn't been to ER's in years, mostly because of the aforementioned change in veggie burgersbut also the flat, dead, twice greased, qwarmed over chips etc - but I thought it was all quite nice and fresh when we went a couple weeks ago. HAdVeggie burger, cheese fries, half a vanilla malt (still so good!) and a couple mushrooms - then went home and slept for about four hours!
I hear good things about TGI Friday's in Dundrum - lots of kids entertainment. Also Gourmet Burger in Dunlaoire - they have a nice menu and crayones for the kids....
Yeah I saw a review of that Gourmet Burget place on a blog and they raved about it. It's mentioned here but can't find the actual review.
http://conoroneill.com/?s=gourmet+burger
Oh God Girls, Gourmet Burger is amazing! Really lovely organic beef burgers, free range chicken, two types of veggie burger and the old thick cut chipper chips with vinegar! Great for the kids, but it is always busy and you could have to wait for thirty minutes!
Well if they do real chips that just makes it for me! Yum....
Chips are fantastic. And they just do chocolate and vanilla ice cream (organic) for dessert, really yummy ice cream!
I just realised how horrible that sausage pancake thing looks, I hadn't noticed it before! Did you actually try one? What are they like?
god no, I'm not a fan of sweet and savoury at the same time! My hubby said they sold them in Superquinn but I'm sure he's wrong it must be iceland he's thinking of, I remember buying their chocolate carrots for my eldest guy when he was about two, he nearly vomited!
Post a Comment