Thursday 31 May 2007

What you lookin' at?

Do you like my T-Shirt? It's gotten a lot of attention. Now this isn't my actual T-Shirt, cos I'm too stupid to take a picture and load it into my blog! But it's basically like this but pink! Now I'm a thirty four year old woman, I don't think I dress inappropriately, I'm not mutton dressed as lamb or anything!

Some of the yummies at the Montessori have raised a few eyebrows, staring at the logo on my chest, but not actually saying anything! Generally the uniform with these women is MBT shoes, expensive jeans and juicy leisurewear tops, oh maybe (designer) sunglasses! So 80's TV T-Shirts are not on the menu!

I was telling my hubby this last night and he (quite pervy) said "maybe they were looking at your boobs!" Seriously what is it with guys!!!! A group of women together...hmmm...must be lipstick lesbians (not real ones, they are scary, ie. don't need men!)

Or maybe he just isn't getting out enough? One thing is bothering me though when we get old together and he's in his seventies will he be lusting over the other grannies at the bowling club? Or will it be young ones which could be his daughter- and which is preferable?

5 comments:

Jo said...

I say cross that bridge when you ceom to it. You may be glad that he still has a sex drive at all...

aquaasho said...

Love that t-shirt, I know you said yours was pink but I'm also loving that green at the moment! I'm looking for shoes that colour to go with my new little yellow dress!

I'm with jothemama on the other thing.....

Midget Wrangler said...

Girls, I'm delighted he has one now!! Long may it last, and sure if it fails we always have viagra! If you are looking for coloured shoes that won't break the bank new Look (in Liffey Valley) is great. I got a great pair of Blue patent ones there for 30 Euro. Great!Got T-Shirt there too, love the stuff there!
Maybe I am mutton!

aquaasho said...

I'm gonna defintiely check out New Look, thanks for the advice MW. Spent hours in Dundrum last night looking for shoes and bought nothing....aaargh!!!

Midget Wrangler said...

It's rotten aisling when you are looking for something in particular and you can't find the one thing you are looking for. I'm always buying skirts and can never get tops, so that's what I need to do, go on a "tops only" shopping spree!! My hubby was flying today so he got me make-up in duty free...Yippee, and out to dinner tomorrow night:-)