
I don't know if this is worthy of a post (or if anyone else has noticed) but the foxes in South County Dublin sure get a lot of sex....noisy sex!
Went to be early the other night and left the window open, after about ten minutes there it was, the erotic sounds that foxes make when they do it! Now I don't know if you've ever heard it but to me it's terrifying, it sounds like a dog and a cat doing it with a Banshee!
I hate it when hubby is away, as even though I know what it is it's still really freaky, we've a huge very bushy back garden which apparently is the Club 92 for the foxes of the area! Recently we've installed a few lights, and activity seems to have increased. I can just see it now, male fox looks at vixen and says hey babe you look almost auburn in this light, then ten minutes of the most hideous noise ever! Maybe I should leave some leaflets on safe sex around or perhaps I can cash in with a strategically placed fox condom machine?

3 comments:
Or throw rocks at 'em....
Hey, do me a favour and turn off word verification, it's a pain in the tits, and serves no particular purpose as far as I can see!
MW where do you get these crazy graphics? They're kewl!!!!!
Jo, I'm trying to turn it off, I'm so crap at the techy stuff! I don't even want to see the foxes do it, never mind throw stones at them!
Aisling, I get them from google images, I love just looking for nice pictures! sad! I liked art at school, I bet you did too!
Post a Comment