Wednesday 16 May 2007

Euromillions!

Like everyone else in Europe I (try to remember) to do the Euromillions every Friday and my husband says if we win we can get a nanny and have a whole football team of babies, I always laugh. Today I did the big shop I do about once a fortnight, the one with baby formula, nappies and all the toiletries, as my hubby was working away today I had all the little people with me which is great fun! The little guy was narky and nothing would keep him happy beside him my only daughter was drawing on her colour doodle and my eldest was following the trolley around while reading a magazine and walking into all the vulnerable elderly shoppers!

It was sixty minutes of agony (I did see a woman with at least five kiddies between the ages of about eighteen months and seven which made my shop look like a trip to Disney land). I got to the register kids now going totally bonkers, small one now screaming like a fire alarm and the older two trying to open the ice pops. The girl zapped all my stuff and I bagged it all up, then she said that's two hundred and something euro, I looked at her, literally did a double take. I couldn't believe it, I'm not stupid and I know kids are expensive but this is ridiculous I am gonna have to win the Euromillions just to keep the kids I have already, or I'll have to sell one of them just to feed the other two!

No comments: