A reader of my blog who chooses to remain anonymous asked why I had such a sad picture for my profile, that it should be something more "inspirational", hence the new "greener" me!
Ah, now that's great! My problem with the other stuatue is htat, beautiful as it is, it reminds me too much of how I felt and images I drew and was drawn to as a dpressed teenager with self esteem issues! Too familiar - I don't want it any more! So I'm purely projecting myself onto your blog, which isn't fair!
Thanks, I'm happy with it, the other one really was a stuck in the moment type thing and I can't let that happen, sure we all had self esteem issues in our teens, how are you finding being pregnant?
3 comments:
Ah, now that's great! My problem with the other stuatue is htat, beautiful as it is, it reminds me too much of how I felt and images I drew and was drawn to as a dpressed teenager with self esteem issues! Too familiar - I don't want it any more! So I'm purely projecting myself onto your blog, which isn't fair!
Still, I think this is a better mascot... :)
Jo
Thanks, I'm happy with it, the other one really was a stuck in the moment type thing and I can't let that happen, sure we all had self esteem issues in our teens, how are you finding being pregnant?
Arg, wrote a long and moany reply which didn't seem to copy. Will send you my gmail address if you like?
Post a Comment