Thursday 17 May 2007

What are you doing to mummy, daddy?


Oh God, we had a total carry on moment this morning! Hubby and I were making to most of the fact that the little ones were all still asleep and we had fifteen minutes to go before the alarm went off. So reveling in some morning glory we were having a bit of low impact aerobic exercise!

I was on top of my other half and he was at the pinnacle of pleasure when from the other side of the room we hear " what are you doing to mummy, daddy?", there was our three year old watching us, so it was the drop and roll and a quick retort, just having a lovely cuddle, so she walks over to my side of the bed, where she picks up the durex wrapper and says "why is this empty" (she had found them in my locker before and asked me what they were for)!
Oh God, it was awful, to make matters worse in my hurry to dismount the bloody thing came off and now I have the whole morning after pill to think about. I don't think I have to worry but wouldn't that just be bloody typical? The GP asked us to wait for a year before making a decision on sterilisation, I could have bloody triplets in a year!


I don't think any damage was done to the little woman(we were under the duvet), but then you never know, we might wind up paying for her therapy in twenty years time! I have no idea how she opened door ( and closed it again) without us noticing, our son is nine and he never came close to catching us! I think she has our room bugged! Evil genius in the making!

2 comments:

aquaasho said...

That's hilarious! I'm sure the child's not scarred for life though! Fair play to you, gettin' the time 'n' all. Or even the urge, what with 3 kids and everything...

Midget Wrangler said...

She tried to run away yesterday so maybe it did scar her...bad tempered at the moment! As for the other thing,what can I say but I need the exercise!