Saturday 26 May 2007

Suck it in girls!

Forget the flesh coloured sausage, I've discovered something much more effective (and amazingly sexy), I bought a corset, it's bloody amazing. My jelly belly is rock hard in it, my waist smaller and my boobs all lifted and oompy!!! I walk differently in it, my posture is better and i feel much more confident!
I wish I looked as good as Dita in my corset, but hell it makes me feel like I do so that's good enough for me. I'm happy to say I ordered another one on line the other day, so if you see me and think I'm looking fab, look a bit closer if my face is slightly blue then it's the corset!

4 comments:

aquaasho said...

Sounds great! Me, I'm so thanksul for padded bras or I'd have the chest of a 12 year old boy!
Isn't Dita great at making pale skin look so sexy!

Midget Wrangler said...

I know, it's great I don't tan and I can't do fake it just looks weird so I just don't wear it anymore (urgh the smell)! At least the padded bras don't gut off your blood supply if you slump in your chair, i know I shouldn't slump! On the other hand I did know someone who's chicken fillet boob booster fell out of her bra at totally the wrong time, but that's her story!

Anonymous said...

I love Dita,got her book on striptease and fetishisim for christmas. Very Cool,have a few corsets myself god they are life savers and theres us thinking they were oppressive christ I find them Liberating to know my jelly bely has been replaced by a hour glass figure and boobs is brill so what if I can't breathe.

Midget Wrangler said...

Anon, I know what you mean it makes you feel differently about yourself when you put it on! Very girly! As for not breathing, sure some of my jeans are tighter than the corset! The extra confidence is worth it!