Managing to shower and wash my hair on a daily basis has obviously paid off, Everyone keeps telling me how great I look........two things come to mind either i really looked so crap while pregnant that anything was an improvement, or that I look really crap now and they feel sorry for me!
Actually I think I do look well, but I think it's important that I do look my best at the moment, it's bad enough feeling a bit overwhelmed, I don't want everyone to know that! Now don't get me wrong I'm not Liz Hurley I'm a size hero not a size zero but I'm making an effort. My jelly belly and saggy boobies are scary but when I dress in the right way you can't tell!!
Mothers at the school who are expecting their third child keep asking me how I'm managing it, what do I say? "Run Run Now!" or "Oh, you'll be grand!" Well what would you say?
Saturday 5 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment