Thursday 3 May 2007

Table for Five.


Tomorrow morning my hubby and I are taking the three little piggys out to breakfast in the morning. It will be our first outing as a party of five (I used to love that programme), we've always brought the kids out to eat several times a week even if it's just a snack (but not fast food), I know we are very sad, very middle class! So tomorrow is an important first, can we last through coffee and porridge? I always think it's important to bring them out from an early age so they are used to socialising with people, even just sitting still for the time it takes to eat, not running around screaming and saying please and thank you! I've been feeling a bit isolated and claustrophobic for the last week so I think I need to get out and back to normal.


The smallest midget is a month old now, he's started to smile, and the nights are getting easier. But it's difficult to adjust to my new life. Every time you have another child your life changes again, each time you think it won't make that much of a difference, but each time it's like you are living in a snow globe and everything's been shook up! I know it gets easier and I know it won't last for ever but at the moment it just seems so overwhelming. So even small things like breakfast in a cafe takes on huge significance.

No comments: