
I love tequila! I mean I really love it, it's my favorite spirit! Does that make me odd? It's not a very relaxing social drink is it?
I like silver tequila with a lick of salt and a wedge of lime....yummy! There is nothing better! I have a dirty little secret, some afternoons during the summer when the kids were driving me crazy I'd sneak into the kitchen for the ritual of a shot! Jesus don't tell child services...it was only ever one shot now! Now I can't get my silver tequila anywhere, I have tried all the booze stores around and nobody has it anymore! I would be so happy to find it again, as the normal tequila just doesn't do it for me anymore!
Ok, that's it...I love tequila!

2 comments:
Made me think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG-n4KPncZQ
It's a bit of a laugh :-)
It's true though.....should be available on perscription....actually probably should only be available on prscription!
:-)
Post a Comment