Monday 14 January 2008

Blog awards!


So it's my first time as a blogger at the time of the blog awards...my ex has been involved for the last couple of years but I was never invited! To tell you the truth it seemed a bit geeky and self indulgent (which of course it is) and I didn't want to be involved in it!



But in May when I started my own blog I had no idea where it would lead me, I've met new people, some of whom have become friends and I've found a way of expressing my voice where for so long I'd felt invisible and unimportant!



So when a friend told me they were looking for people to judge the many, many blogs they have nominated this year I thought it would be a great idea! Might open my eyes to some of the blogs I wouldn't see otherwise!



Can't wait for the night itself! Will have to buy a new dress! It will be odd to be in a room with people who's blogs I've read and not know who is who, while knowing so much about them!

3 comments:

aquaasho said...

Hi MW! Best of luck with the judging! It'll be so difficult...thought this might help:

http://omaniblog.blogs.ie/2007/03/01/irish-blog-awards-judge-exposed-undercover-agent-blows-the-cover/

I love what Omani writes..though he's been quiet lately. He was a judge last year.

Midget Wrangler said...

Thanks ash, looks great! I think I've seen it before through a link on your blog? Why don't you volunteer to judge Damien Mulley needs loads!

aquaasho said...

Maybe I could ... Cheers MW.