
Ok Guys, keep Saturday April the 5th free! It's the night after my birthday, and it's party time! Part of me is debating hiring a room and having a full on party, but maybe that's a bit too much? Maybe just some food in Cafe Bar deli and then a load of tequila in the pub? Followed by some (shock horror) dancing! I know I don't dance....well when I am 35 I will! So my fellow bloggers I'll be expecting you all to mark the date in your calender!

6 comments:
As long as I'm invited, consider it marked in my new pink diary!
Well, the upside of a party is that it feels like a real celebration. The downside is that you have to work to put it all together (though you have a willing team, I'm sure). And also, if not enough people turn up it's a bit depressing (no more 30th birthdays for me :( )
And it's more expensive.
I'd go for the party, but that's because I want to go to one! And despite all my moaning, I'm an eternal optimist. But the other would be lovely too. And definitely more relaxing!
Mark away girls! It won't be more civillised Jo...I'll be dancing on tables!!!
It's noted in my Pink Book (tm). Ash, you have one too?! I know someone else with a Pink Book, and lovelovelove it!
Polka my husband bought me a pink filofax for my birthday (just before Christmas) and I love it. (Small one). Plan on keeping it forever with new inserts each year!!
The 5th is marked MW (husband's birthday day after) and can't wait. You should have a theme like Hollywood movie stars, especially curvy ones with 50's hair and red lips......oooh I'm gettin' carried away....
Ash you are so gorgous I would love to see you done up fifties style! Sure we'll have a great night....I can't wait, my top is quite bollywood but I love it think it's sexy but not over the top!
Post a Comment