So all the longlists are out for the 2008 Blog awards! I have been nominated for a few little things, I am so touched that anyone thought it was worth their time nominating me!I know this means someone will be visiting here (for the first time) and I thought I'd give you the heads up! My blog is really two different blogs as pre October it was about struggling with being a stay at home mum with my three weenies, the youngest of whom was born last april and inspired me to start a blog (to stave off the cabin fever) The second part of my blog, post October is me (publically for the first time) dealing with my marraige ending in August of last year!
The nominations are great but the blog is not about that! It's my attempt at making sense of the things that have happened to me in the last ten months!

No comments:
Post a Comment