It's official I am shrinking, I'm now a shrinking size 16 and not a shrinking size 18! I feel amazing, I'm still never gonna be slim, and I wouldn't want to be, I love the extra curvy bits I have! But I feel so sexy! I have an hourglass figure, I go in at the waist, and I look great!Just wanted to share that with you, to most people being excited about being a size 16 seems a bit odd, but I was a size 22 at one point so this is just amazing! I am gonna keep shrinking I suppose, but even if I never lost another ounce I am perfect just as I am, right now!

7 comments:
I feel like I should do a Ricky-Lake-style "you go girl!" chant.........
Well done on feeling great, that's all that matters!!
No, I agree, 16 is gorgeous! 14 is very exciting, and you can shop everywhere - and if you get here you'll be so petite! But 16 is just nice - I must get back there!
Go ME GO ME! Yay I feel great! But I don't think I could maintain a size 14....too much self control required!
I'm with you there, sister! Don't they say that once stretched, your fat cells never shrink back to size again, or that once they've multiplied, they never unmultiply, so sadly your cells naturally strain to maintain that size :(
so it's harder to stay slim.
Bears don't have this issue because their fat cell make up is differnet, they can get really fat then go back to normal. I could be a bear, with all the cuddling, eating and hibernation...
I think some people are size 6 naturally and sone are 18...it's predestined, and sometimes you can change it by working your ass off (literally) but it isn't really worth it....
I think you are wright MW. I've been in or around the same weight since I was in my early teens. I know that I could be thinner if I wanted because a few years ago I started a healthy diet/exercise regieme and hey presto skinny minnie in about 2 months. It was too much work though and not enough crisps! Ultimately, I just wanted to see if I could do it but I would never enjoy life if I was restricted to what I ate.
Wow Voodoo, that's a lot of work, I think some people are happy to make all those sacrifices, but they are people maybe who aren't very sensual? don't enjoy the finer things in life! Like crisps!
Jo I know what you mean about being able to get clothes in any store, but I don't think I want to shop in those kind of shops, those kind of shops where when I was a 20/22 I would have been looked at if I went in to look around..no!
Post a Comment