Friday 18 April 2008

Up the Lan!

I know it's kitsch...I know I shouldn't love it but I do! Maybe it's cos I'm from Dublin.....is there a Dublin gene that makes me want to sing along and do the actions!!!!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Good lord, Midge.

Jo said...

The husband supported them in The Noggin many years ago in a different incanation. They were horrible before, 'Don't touch my fucking drums, right' etc, but then very complimentary after.

Rob said...

My childhood home (Finglas, The 1970's & 80's) backed onto the Dignams' house, and I was able to hear Aslan form and rehearse.

Little did I know that amid all the tuning and the play-acting, large quantities of heroin were being shifted....

I think Aslan, were the first band to have their "Bloated Elvis" stage before actually becoming really famous.

That said, I am kinda fond of them...

Midget Wrangler said...

I know a few people who know them alright who say they are nice guys, I also have to give them credit for the charity fundraiser they do for the separated fathers support group every year, not a very fashionable charity!

Lucky you AC, all I get is the crappy teenage band who can't play anything keeping me awake!