Thursday 24 April 2008

Slummy Mummy Update!


Well, as I mentioned in the comments yesterday didn't improve too much, I had a prang in my car in Dundrum (where I had gone to buy a variety of kids birthday cards and presents)! Now the other driver was an elderly lady in a Passat and her car was damaged,but mine was OK, she must have been able to tell I was at the end of my tether as she said oh just forget about it! The rest of the day was fairly normal, kids demanding stuff, refusing to do stuff, insisting on doing stuff.....Baby went to bed and seemed OK.



Then I jumped out of my clothes, into the shower, used yummy lush stuff and organic shampoo and conditioner, then when I got out smothered myself in lush massage bar, began to fell a bit better and got a beer from the fridge. My boyfriend showed up earlier than expected with the tulips you see above.... I nearly wept!


The rest of the evening was lovely, you don't need to know details but there was chilli and Proseco wine involved! I woke this morning, slightly dehydrated but feeling reborn! I even managed a jaunty smile for the Montessori teacher this morning!

3 comments:

aquaasho said...

Yay for a happy ending!

Jo said...

So is this where I put a hand on your shoulder and kindly suggest you should actually be suffering some more, and that you should BURN your flowers, take the pledge, and kneel on some rice for a half hour or so.

Glad you had a nice night!

Midget Wrangler said...

Oh Jo, imagine? If I had said Hi (teahers name), how are you? Oh I'm fine, had a great night drinking and making baby Jesus cry!"

Oh she would have exploded!