Dear Boyfriend,I'm sorry to be doing this via the computer and in such a public forum, but I'm afraid our relationship will have to end. This afternoon I was weak, so weak, I gave into the temptation, temptation I have been fighting for weeks now. I am so ashamed of myself for betraying the special relationship we have built over the last five months. The guilt will haunt me forever, but I don't regret it.
For weeks I have seen him, dark, sweet sensual, luring me in as he was spread on bill boards with yer one from desperate housewives, I had to have him, but I fought it, fought it for us and the special times we have had together, but today, well today even though I knew it would change things between us and I should resist I gave in, the hedonist inside won out and I bought a Magnum 60% Ecuador dark......
OH MY GOD!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!!
Yes multiple orgasms! I have found that thing that people search for their whole lives, my perfect partner, everyone knows how much I enjoy sex, and I don't say this lightly but this was better than (mediocre) sex!
So from now on darling you will have to compete for my affections, I love you with all my heart but even you will find it difficult to compete with dark dark choc and real cream ice cream, slowly melting....that crack when you take that first bite....the soft yielding ice cream, with the flecks of vanilla, the sun on my back......OH JESUS!
We do have another option, a way perhaps of salvaging our relationship, I know it's unusual, bohemian even but if you liked it too we could have a threesome....actually no, I won't share, a foursome?
Love you
Midge xxx

5 comments:
Funnneeeee.
I do love an icecream in sunny weather - forgot I'd seen an ad for this. Excellent.
hee hee
My poor boyfriend!
The crack is the best part of it - oo-aar.
I had icecream fun with magnums one. White ones. Didn't work with Haagen Dazs though, he just ate it...
Oh I,d love to be your age group you are so adventurous with ice cream. If I did anything with your man regarding ice cream he would have me put away.
Post a Comment