Tuesday 15 April 2008

Filthy Update!

Sorry, this is nothing to do with filthy Badges.....but I've been dying to put this cartoon up for ages!

So the lovely Jo took delivery of her badge ( I have a team of midget slaves you know) and you can see her modelling it, and her fabulous cleavage here!
I have my eyes peeled at the moment for the next recipient!
So do the dirty!

10 comments:

Rob said...

I have decided to reprise my tantric-based sex picture blog, in honor of the filthy awards

It should eb posted in the next half hour or so

Anonymous said...

Ta Da!

I've just written mine. I wait with baited breath to see if it's deemed worthy...

http://www.fustar.info/ (newest post)

Anonymous said...

Ha, I thought it was "Oh random chance, random chance" :-)

Midget Wrangler said...

TC, it is random......just highly organised randomness! It's pretty random for me to actually get organised enough to turn on bloody computer!

aquaasho said...

I think I gave instructions here before on how to enjoy a "69". That must count for something?!!

Ok then I'll attempt something filthy.......

Jo said...

ash, I can't wait! Something with running, and sweating and panting, and then maybe kissing in the rain.. woo!

Oo, MW is spreading the love of filth! Excellent!

Jo said...

Magnum is GAY???

Midget Wrangler said...

Oh Ash, I remember that!
Come on, we want running sex!
All those phermones!

Anonymous said...

"Magnum is GAY???"

Hey, slash fan fiction doesn't lie...

aquaasho said...

Nutn sex bout runnin.....