Monday 21 April 2008

Sammy Update!


Jesus....I am crap at taking photos of that blooming squirmy snake....she just hates having her photo taken, typical woman, she so loves to slink around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta be careful of sbnakes this time of year I believe they can get a reptile flu or something? The girls were fascinated at the idea of having a snake as a pet, but I think they are pretty happy with goldfish.

Midget Wrangler said...

TC, she wasn't eating last week, but then she'd just shed her skin so they tend to be a bit off around that time.

She is a great pet, only fed once a week, tank cleaned out once a month, once she has water and her heat pad is working she is happy! I highly recommend snakes as low maintainance pets, you can even go away for two weeks and not worry about it starving!

bennyboy said...

Sammy's a she?!?!?!?