Sunday 20 April 2008

Decisions, Decisions!

So here are some of the images I am considering for my tattoo, I think I have decided on my thigh for the location, the only exception being the star shoulder tattoo which I really love! Also I think I am excluding all the black only tattoos, even though the colour will fade, I can get it redone, and I just love the colour images! Imagine in the middle of winter looking in the mirror to see a bright little fairy shining back at you?


These butterflies would be lovely on my thigh, I love the swirls that give the idea of movement




But I think this is my favorite, this is obviously just after they were done, cos they look very red and swollen,but I love the randomness of the stars and the colours, how pretty they are


OK, so any opinions or suggestions welcome, I know this is a silly, silly post, but I have loads going on emotionally at the moment, which I want to blog about, but just can't. I hope later on I'll be up to it.
In the meantime it's silly tattoo pics!

11 comments:

John Braine said...

I like the stars. Saw something similar on a girl recently with stars coming right down her arm and they look great. But I think the second fairy is dreadful.

Jo said...

Owww! Sore! I like the stars, though part of me thinks they look a bit like a disease.

I like the first fairy, very cute. I like that tank girl kind of idea. Brilliant colours.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think the thigh is definately a great choice. I also like the stars, but fairies aren't my thing.

I was thinking of a sprinkling of stars over your hip bone, that twists down the front towards (or, also on) your inner thigh? I think I could draw it better then describing it.

Hope everything else works out for you soon. Take care.

Péitseoga said...

i like the stars, i've seen similar but smaller (and less) on a girls neck kind of below/behind her ear, half hidden by her long (black) hair.
i like the 1st fairy, the comic book style drawings lend themselves to the medium really well, i think! have you seen anything in your cute bondage type comics for a tattoo?

Shanachie said...

its the nymphy first fairy for me something dirty about her!

aquaasho said...

The strong female in the second one is so you!

Midget Wrangler said...

Cute bondage cheesecake type? I had thought of that, was gonna put some up, but afraid of becoming a one note character!

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions, the second (ugly) fairy is actually a family gaurdian fairy, funny you'd identify me with that Ash!

I think unless I find something else it's gonna be the stars on my thigh, kinda snaking around, I hope it just won't be too pervy....you know follow the yellow brick road kind of thing?

Jo said...

Hell, why not. Sounds great!

Bondage cheesecake? Wow, cut me a slice!

Anonymous said...

Ha, clearly we are very unoriginal MW, Stars and Fairies are what I have looked at to date, I'm leaning towards a fairy on my foot.

bennyboy said...

There were slices of bondage cheescake going round and no-one informed me? :(

Midget Wrangler said...

Voodoo, we just have good taste...ouch, foot tattoo, so pretty but ouch!

Bondage Cheesecake? Does anyone here know what cheesecake is!