Friday 18 April 2008

Location, location, location!


Wow! Well the top picture is my shoulder...love the freckle sun damage, amazing as I totally hate the sun and cover up totally, give me a burkka and I'd be happy! But the bottom photo is my right thigh, stretch marks and all!

These are the two possible locations? So what do you think?

4 comments:

Jo said...

For a minute I forgot about the tats and I was thinking WHAT is she doing??

Hmm. I like the shoulder location, the only prob is what if you want to be elegant and beeyoutiful in a ballgown? Will that be ok, or will it bother you? You may yet want to meet the queen...

Though it's less likely to change size and shape etc than a thigh.

Tough call.

Rob said...

I have a tattoo of a really ugly guy, on my face.

Seriously though, I never understood tattoos, or rather the point of getting one.

However if you want to get one, then where it should be placed is a matter of personal preference. And possibly of the pain involved (as I said, I know little about the mechanics) If you have to worry about someone seeing it, then are you not admitting that tattoos are sometimes inappropriate?

I happen to think they aren't, if you like them, get them, and put it where you like.

As for The Queen of England, who cares what Elton John thinks?

Midget Wrangler said...

I don't mind it being visible, but I like the thigh more I think, the fattier the spot the less painful it is, so my spine was not pleasant.

Jo said...

Yeah I love the wrist idea but - ouch.