This is Zorita, one of the original burlesque beauties, I wonder what she would make of the latest keep fit craze................... Polestars who last year brought you pole dancing to get fit now bring you this, burlesque classes......I know I shouldn't but I really really want to do it.....Nipple tassels for gods sake???? What's not to like?
Something like this could be done as a blogger outreach programme.
Instead of a BarCamp, there could be a PoleCamp. After all it looks like they cater for hen parties, I'm sure that a group of bloggers up for a laugh could do some good.
But as a man, do I really need the high heels? I'm sure I could find the male performer equivalent of hiking boots.
4 comments:
Midge I'm on for it if you are. I haven't an ounce of burlesque in me, nor any of the appropriate gear but there's nothing like a new dance.
Something like this could be done as a blogger outreach programme.
Instead of a BarCamp, there could be a PoleCamp. After all it looks like they cater for hen parties, I'm sure that a group of bloggers up for a laugh could do some good.
But as a man, do I really need the high heels? I'm sure I could find the male performer equivalent of hiking boots.
/
Milan, excellent.....we would make a good team you and I!
Cork Host, most of the men I have seen in heels have done it exceptionally well, and tend to have lovely calves in fishnets.....
I have decent sized nipples so I would be up for a bit burlesque
Post a Comment