Sunday night..... Sugar Club, anyone interested? I'd love to get a babysitter! It's a bit weird!
Are there real pony girls? :)
Oh, it seems there are!
Not for me and my Bronte squeamishnesss.
yes real pony girls....I have to say this totally lights my fire...(tumbleweed)
Only in fiction - too scary for me for real!
hee hee heeThey are very strange, I think it's probably just a step too far!I am gonna have a quite family evening instead!!!
No go and tell us all about it even though I can't get the video to work
We went on your recommendation...Gringo, Streetboobs and the Pony Girls were very funny and very comfortable. Some great burlesque and an absolutely brilliant night!!
Gringo is one of Ireland's leading drag kings. I've seen him/her perform at the Alternative Miss Ireland and the act is fantastic! Highly recommended!
Glad you liked it Dear, would you recommend it for next time? Group blog outing! I'm so delighted it was good.Pinky you were the one to ask, I bow to you worldwise view!I didn't go, instead family day, that started at 3pm and finished at 4am......
MW, I couldn't recommend it higher... a brilliant mix of hysterics, titilation and general frolics.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Are there real pony girls? :)
Oh, it seems there are!
Not for me and my Bronte squeamishnesss.
yes real pony girls....I have to say this totally lights my fire...(tumbleweed)
Only in fiction - too scary for me for real!
hee hee hee
They are very strange, I think it's probably just a step too far!
I am gonna have a quite family evening instead!!!
No go and tell us all about it even though I can't get the video to work
We went on your recommendation...
Gringo, Streetboobs and the Pony Girls were very funny and very comfortable. Some great burlesque and an absolutely brilliant night!!
Gringo is one of Ireland's leading drag kings. I've seen him/her perform at the Alternative Miss Ireland and the act is fantastic! Highly recommended!
Glad you liked it Dear, would you recommend it for next time? Group blog outing! I'm so delighted it was good.
Pinky you were the one to ask, I bow to you worldwise view!
I didn't go, instead family day, that started at 3pm and finished at 4am......
MW, I couldn't recommend it higher... a brilliant mix of hysterics, titilation and general frolics.
Post a Comment