I'm celebrating tonight, my Buzz Lightgear which we thought was dead as the dodo has risen like Lazarus from the dead.....(I'll go to hell for using religious metaphors for sex toys) the adverts tell the truth all it took were Duracell batteries!
This is the best thing that's happened to me this week!
Friday 13 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm too scared to hit play, after the last time.
he he he, feck off ash, it's working...I'm bloody delighted :-)
how was france? I know the racing wasn't great. but how was the break?
Good thanks, felt a bit lost, being with strangers and all, but they were a lovely bunch, genuinely. I enjoyed it when I started to relax a little. (I'd relax a bit too much if I had one of those!) That thing looks dangerous, just wondering, will you bring it on your big trip?
You are so brave going to france with people you don't know too well. I'm not bringing him with me...but that's because I've ordered stuff from good vibrations to be there when I get there!
Oh My God! That's fabulous. I love the lights! Did you put a vid of your own one on Youtube or was it there already?
Glad you had a nice night in lat night ;)
I thought I'd at least get he company of my husband too, and made nice dinner, but he ended up running off to have a club meeting with his band mates over impending fame and fortune like an excited kid and hten came home and went to bed. :(
And I gave myself heartburn with the chili!
I think I deserve a consolationary MAD FLASHING VIBRATOR!
Glad you went for the good vibes stuff after all...
It's my video....it's so funny....best one Ive had, but it eats batteries obviously and also it's funny looking, the lights can't be turned off!
You put your vibrator on youtube... ???
Post a Comment