
Do you like my new image? I went into town today to visit Lush, I'm bringing some nice things to my friend on Maine when I visit. I got some very lovely glittery shiny things, but I'm not gonna tell you exactly what I got in case it ruins the surprise! I got myself and the kids some lovely things, they have an amazing new hair product, my hair is really soft and lovely and I smell like Jasmine! So while in the Stephens Green centre I noticed that the Banana Tree shop on the top floor is closing down and I picked up two of the statues above for two euro each, they are so cute (I actually find them quite sexy! mmm, blue skin, sexy!)
I used to love the banana tree, buying all the Incense sticks, little Buddha's and mad tie dye bags. My nine year old was there with me and he pipes up with, "mum? Can I buy a mood ring?" My hubby and I both looked at each other, it was bizarre, it seems like only yesterday myself and my mates were buying mood rings and getting our noses pierced! I think it's gonna be exciting watching him go through the same things i did.
Then a quick trip into Dunnes I got a few bits and pieces for the trip, I actually bought a pair of shorts!!! Haven't worn shorts since I was twelve! When I got home each little bath bomb was wrapped in bubble wrap, and then put in my case, I then got all my clothes out from the wardrobe and decided what to bring with me. I love packing, I absolutely adore it! It's like getting ready for a big night out, I love getting ready for a night out, sometimes it's the best bit! Packing is so much fun, I'm a roller, I don't fold, I love it!
It's the expectation that packing brings, the possibility for adventure I suppose!

1 comment:
I think there's a Banana Tree in Tallaght next to Home Stores and More and B&Q. I wonder if they're closing down too?
Sounds like an exciting trip! I fold then roll.....I also love the journey as much as the trip. Love planes, trains and automobiles!
Post a Comment