
I am in mourning, I broke the G spot Japanese vibrator!!! I thought the Japanese made stuff that never broke! It's not that I'm some kind of nympho, I'm so upset, it was the best sex toy I'd ever had!!
Is there like a repair guy out there who specialises in sex toys? Can I walk into an electrician's and ask him to rewire it?
Arse, it's totally fucked, unlike me!

9 comments:
Now there's a business start up if ever there was one...repair of sex toys! (Jees MW what did you do to it....on second thoughts...don't tell....)
;-)
Ah sure Ash I have so many mad ideas for my own business! Just don't know how the credit union would look at the loan application!
Girl, you were too hard on it. You wore it out, and in so short a space of time. But 'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all....
" It's not that I'm some kind of nympho,"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha
you guys are supposed to be my friends....showing support to me in my time of breavement!Some help you are :-}
MW, I only saw your post on youtube re that sex toy. How innocent am I? Have never seen one of those before! its hilarious with its flashing lights it looks something out of Star Trek. Julie
Poor Buzz Lightgear R.I.P.
Ah Julie, Buzz will be sorely missed:-} it was very star trek!! noisey too
Post a Comment