Come on it's post number 69, what did you expect?I have a friend, an old college friend, now while we were in college I worked in Woodies DIY, but my friend worked in the ice cream place in the Ilac centre, and God love her not a day went by when some wanker swaggered up to the counter "give us a 69 luv?" he he he, like she'd never heard it before!
Seriously what's the story with a 69? How the hell is it supposed to work? Anyone who knows my blog will know that I like sex and i consider myself a sexpert in my own bedroom, (I'm debating 100 favorite sexual acts, or 100 mothering tips for my 100th blog post), but I just have never gotten the point of the 69, i know how it's supposed to work, but it just doesn't! If you are concentrating on giving your partner pleasure you can't be enjoying yourself and if you concentrate on your own pleasure there is a chance you'll collapse on top of your partner and smother him!! I've been sexually active for 17 years now and I am yet to find a position to 69 that works.... enlighten me if you are in possession of this information!
I know the idea is from the Karma Sutra, and it has developed from the oriental Yin and Yang symbol, the man and woman in total unity! Maybe that's why it just doesn't work for me, after seventeen years I haven't found the balance of male and female power in my relationship!

7 comments:
That's two women in that picture so I imagined a different story was to follow when you started talking about your college friend and ice cream.......
and I get the 69 thing I'm just too shy to go into why....
;-)
You're going to get mailed by 69ers everywhere!
I don't know how to explain... it works for me sometimes, though not so often anymore. Sometimes it's just the right thing to do. I find it works better with him on all fours more beside me than over me and me lying down, propped on an elbow. If memory serves...
Did anyone read Sex Tips for Girls by Cynthia Heimel in their teens?
Actually, that's quite a rude picture... bum action too! Is it from a personal collection or did you just google it? :)
I took down your e-mail if you want to remove it fom the comment now MW. I think to put it simply for me it's one of those positions that can make you feel like there's multiple people involved or just that multiple (areas) are being looked after at once. I like that any (area) which can be stimulated is getting stimulated all at once. Am I making sense? I could say more but I am shy really.......(think that position with toys) I don't write stuff on my own blog cos my husband and daughter occasionally read!
Like Aqua I am bitterly disappointed with the lead up of girly love picture followed by college friend and ice cream only for there to be no pay off. *sigh*
You're all crazy folk - while it is by far not the most satisfying of sexual experiences and requires a fair deal of concentration to do right I think it's extremely worthwhile!
Consider me all in favour of you writing your top 100 favourite sexual acts - it should be instructional if nothing else!
god, and people think the internet isn't educational! I'm learning all the time, then again people think the internet is all about sex....oh no wait that's true!
Post a Comment