Wednesday 19 March 2008

Tagged


Ok....I was tagged by TC ( I just loved Topp Cat...remember Benny?)
So here are seven secrets....but they aren't secrets, cos I don't do secrets!
1. I have had sex with two women, and liked it. Not at the same time!
2. I wet the bed as a child, on purpose!
3. I am scared of enclosed places, I think the whole playing in coffins thing backfired!
4. Sometimes I wish I was stupid.....like really duh....cos maybe life would be easier?
5. I have planned my own funeral....again remember my family are undertakers!
6.I love to eat pickles.
7. I have had sex on the nude beach in Kiliney! Well it's more of a nude rock really.....
Now I need to nominate seven people but I can't think!!!! Ok, Ash, Jo, Someone Living, Rapture Ponies, Polka, Basically my nine pounders.....ok, I'll nominate them and seven of them are bound to do it!

10 comments:

Jo said...

Why is pickles a secret? What is it about pickles? Jenny Kelly says she's ashamed of buying them, and hides them under her VIP! That's saying something.

Nude beach sex? You're just the sort to give nudists a bad name...

Anonymous said...

Right, done - on for nine pounds. Wish I could be as open as you!

Shanachie said...

Who hasnt had sex down at the nude cliffs of killiney, ah the memories! also white rock just up the way was another frequent spot of mine.

Anonymous said...

That was quick! Short and snappy, good one. And the loose trouser wearing male blogosphere is not standing up for a few minutes after #1.

Midget Wrangler said...

Firstly Jo, I'm not a nudist...I just like sex in the open air..well at least I used to! Pickles are just a bit dirty, they don't have the class of olives do they!


Voodoo, I wish I was more reserved, sometimes, imagine people meet me, and they have read my blog I'm like an open book. It took me a while to allow my lovely new boyfriend to read my blog....I still don't really know what he thinks or feels about it, but all i know is this is me....and I am too old to hide!


Shan, nothig like a bit of outdoor rumpy pumpy! at one point my ex and I were doing a shagging tour of Ireland...I really thought of writing a book about it!

Ah TC, men, you are so easily amused...you do know that the definiton of good lesbian sex is different for a man than it is for a woman? A man loves to look, but still feel included, I woman likes to lick and know no man is necessary! Sorry, but it's true!

:-)

Anonymous said...

No need to appologise, that is just as I thought it might be, such knowledge doesn't stop either gender being the way they are though. Personally I see easy amusement as a bonus :-)

aquaasho said...

MW I'm having a hard time thinking of seven secrets that I'm willing to share. All I'll say is one of my secrets is the exact same as yours......

Michelle Dalton said...

I'm sorry, there are nude cliffs/beach/rocks in Kiliney????

My excuse is only moving there recently....

I feel so innocent :D

Midget Wrangler said...

Ah Ash.....go on!

Econgirl, you can see the cliffs from the dart line....

you need to know where to look!

Shanachie said...

And you need to find the walkway down to the bridge!