Monday 10 March 2008

Newton Faulkner Tonight!!!!


Newton Faulkner is playing in the Olympia tonight, I saw him play in the Village in December and I was blown away by him, his album has been the sound track to the last several months of my life. I can't believe that this talented singer and writer is only 23! He has wisdom beyond his tender years and such a beautiful meaning filled voice. The gig in December was amazing, and I have such high hopes for tonight!


I have indoctrinated (no I don't think it's too strong a word) my poor boyfriend, and he and his unsuspecting friend are being dragged along tonight, Double Whammy tonight actually cos my guy's friend is I think he best friend, I've never met him before and the first time he meets me I'm gonna be jumping around like an over excited puppy cos of Newton!!! I'm saying sorry in advance sweetheart!


I love music. lots of different bands or performers but the ones I love the most are those whose music moves me in some way, that makes me feel something, and Newton Faulkner is like that.


Ok
, Full update tomorrow...once again will try to photograph him, and one again I'm sure I'll fail!

2 comments:

aquaasho said...

Excited puppy sounds good to me.....enthusiasm is good!!! Enjoy enjoy!

Bonn said...

Enjoy the gig mrs.