Tuesday 11 March 2008

Newton!

Last night was amazing, he was better than the last time I saw him in the Village, nearly 2 hours of a set, last night of his tour! Oh but the man (boy) is amazing, I am not into guitar playing but he is amazing, never seen anyone play a guitar like that! He is to the guitar what Jamie Cullum is to the piano, (come back Jamie, it's been too long!)

Next stop Oxygen! I don't know if the mud and crap I experienced there 2 years ago can come between me and Newton! Am I that old and boring? I still have the wellies in the shed! Is 35 too old....remember now I don't do drugs, I'm not an aging hippy!

3 comments:

bennyboy said...

I love how all your post titles this month almost make a sentence:

Newton!
Newton Faulkner Tonight!!!!
My Poor Boyfriend!
Threesome!
Love is......
Total Honesty.....
Celebrate!!!!
Saturday Night Fever!

Midget Wrangler said...

Read it from the bottom to the top and it's even better!

Jo said...

Heh, a threesome with Newton Faulkener and your poor boyfirend. Ring the tabloids!