Friday 1 June 2007

Slippery when wet!

A lot of my posts seem to be a wee bit moany and maybe the last week it's been tilting towards total self indulgence. So here is something to balance things out.Last week we got our garden sorted out so our kids had their little friends in to play, we had six little people and then the hubby and I, we all had water guns. Oh My God!!! It was honestly the beat craic I've had in ages, we all got soaked to the skin but we laughed so hard, it was just brilliant. I didn't even mind the kids running into the house to refill the guns spilling water everywhere! So I must have been having a ball! We can't wait until we do it again, in fact i think next time it feels like my other half and I are gonna argue we get the guns and let rip in the garden! Brilliant! I'll let you know how that works out, I might even start an argument just to try it out!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant idea - I say next time get water balloons too!

aquaasho said...

I'm so jealous!

Midget Wrangler said...

It was great fun alright, I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself...those pelvic floor exsercises are working:-)