Monday 4 June 2007

Retraction


Midget Wrangler has to print a retraction, she was in fact in the Dragon pub the night that her son was conceived and not in the George pub as stated. She is sorry for an upset caused by this error to anyone involved :-P
Happy now J?

5 comments:

PolkaDot said...

Eh, buy him a tequila shot and he'll forgive you...

aquaasho said...

MW you deserve a blog award for choosing great graphics, they are just brilliant. I laugh at the photos each time, never mind the post!

Midget Wrangler said...

Elana,Next time it's tequila slammers all round, but next time we bring P and B!
Aisling, I love the pictures...it's time consuming but great, I have some cool ones I'm waiting to find the right story to use with. How did shoe shopping go?

aquaasho said...

More shoe shopping this morning, I'm heading to New Look in Tallaght like you said. Thanks for the advice!

Midget Wrangler said...

Hope you got something nice in New Look, I go to the one in Liffey Valley but I'm sure tallaght is as good. you should put a picture on your blog if you get the right shoes. The lovely weather today is a great start to your holiday!