Tuesday 5 June 2007

Domiknitrix


I went to Stitch and Bitch on Thursday and I bought some very nice yarn (see I'm getting the lingo), and I started a lovely cashmere blend cardigan for my tiny guy! It's so soft and it's cream and green stripes (green is his colour).

While there I couldn't resist this book it's a whole approach to knitting as an S&M exercise. With patterns to knit a Mohawk and spank me cushions it's just fascinating. There is a web site too http://www.domiknitrix.com/ but they don't have all the best photo's on it. I can't wait for the next book domiknitrix 2 which should have lessons on how to knit your own restraints, ball gag and cat o'nine tails!

Hey bet you thought knitting was boring, hell no! It's knit in public day next Saturday and women will be coming out of the closet and knitting publicly in Stephens Green, if you are passing by, look closely, maybe amongst all the socks and jumpers they are knitting you might see someone knitting a gimp mask or some nipple clamps.

3 comments:

aquaasho said...

MW did you make that up? That's hilarious! Seriously, you made it up right......?

Ellen said...

That jumper sounds beautiful. Cashmere is soooooooooo soft. I love it

Midget Wrangler said...

Keynoter, it's a blend so it can be washed easily, very important for baby clothes that will get vomited on!
Aisling, The book and website are for real, but I don't think they'd bring out a book with nipple clamps in it!