I realised how rude I am this morning, I never thanked my friend Jo for the lovely afternoon she provided for the weenies and myself on Thursday!From the beautiful rhyming invitation she sent to my little people, to the beautiful tea she had prepared for the wee ones, including yummy rice krispies squares! There were balloons, party hats and mini bubbles!
Then my wonderful friend did a lovely warm goats cheese salad, because she remembered a post where I mentioned my desire to live a lifestyle that allowed me to only eat goats cheese salad and drink white wine! That's a friend with attention to detail!
Then when we were leaving Jo had a lovely gift for me, violet sweets (my favorite) and some erotica! What more could a body ask for?
So thanks so much Jo.
X

1 comment:
Aw, you're welcome.
Everyone should have erotica :)
Post a Comment