Friday 22 February 2008


This is Kate Nash.
She is a singer I really like.
I have two tickets for her gig on Monday night in the Olympia.
I have nobody to go with me .
I am so desperate to go, and I hate going alone that I am asking the blogesphere to help.....I am bad at asking for things, but I'm changing that, so here goes....
If there is anyone out there who fancies seeing Kate Nash on Monday let me know, the cost? Well a couple of beers and listening to me singing totally out of tune!
Interested?

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh I'd LOVE to but I CANT DAMMIT;) Already made plans. I'm sure you'll have no problems finding someone to go with you. Have a great time and hope to see you at the awards;)

Midget Wrangler said...

Oh, I'll definately be at the awards, and even if I have to go alone I'll go to Kate Nash!!!