

This afternoon we had a new arrival and we are now a family of six! The bank balance is now two hundredish euro lighter and we have a little red snake, about a foot long and about the width of a biro, living in a little tank (v.secure) in the corner of the living room!
He is so cute, the one in the picture looks a lot like Sammy No Shoulders, except he quite unusually has no marks on the bottom of his body (piano keys), he is sticking his little head up occasionally but every time I get the phone close enough to take a picture he goes all camera shy!
So here is a photo of his environment, this tank will last him for about 6 to 12 months before he grows out of it and we are planning on installing a bearded lizard when he moves into his grown up home......I know, once you start it's addictive!
His birthday is 7/7/2007....weird, and he's to be fed every Thursday, so on a Thursday from now on I'll be driving over to Walkinstown to buy a frozen baby mouse (pinky mouse) from Mr Tattoo!
Oh next stop on my strange midlife crisis is another tattoo, I'm trying to decide between shoulder and thigh as a location!

3 comments:
I want to say congrats on the new arrival but it's creeping me out!
OMG you are so brave!! I have a tattoo too! Have you decided what design you want? A snake perhaps?!!!
I got my tattoo nine years ago after my son was born it's a little flaming heart on my back. I've been trying to get another one done for about 4 years now but just haven't gotten around to it. My hubby says he want's to get one with me, so the same design on us both. Snakes are an option Keynoter, but ?I wanted a kind of cheescake one, like a little burlesque figure so we'll see. What do you have?
Post a Comment