Thursday 20 September 2007

100th post!

Okay, so this is post number one hundred, I started this blog on the 1st of May this year my youngest was less than a month old and it was meant to keep me sane in the first few months (years) of his life! So here I am months later now writing on two blogs and really enjoying the chance to moan, oh I mean express myself :-) I've met some nice people through the blog and I feel less likely to go postal!



So for my hundreth post I've been debating what to do, top 100 sexual positions? Top 100 Household hints? Top 100 things I hate about being a mother/woman? So, bearing in mind my positive mindset that I've been trying to embrace this is my "Top 100 things I love" (very general I know....)



So in no particular order.......



1.My husband's shoulders

2.My children when they are asleep

3.My parent's "is everything OK?" every time i phone them

4.My brother's fecklessness - it makes me look fab!

5. Kentucky fried chicken spicy fillet tower burger, no mayo.

6. The smell of jasmine

7. Bison Grass vodka and apple juice

8. Heinz salad cream

9. Beetroot

10. Number eight and number nine above together in a sandwich

11. My tattoo - it reminds me I have control over myself

12. Buses - reading and people watching, what more could a body ask for

13. Smoking - although I don't do it and it's gross it is sexy, think black and white movies!

14. Sex - for obvious reasons (also smoking and sex seem to fit together)

15. Rain- I love rain, at night tucked up and it's pelting down outside

16. Superquinn Danish bread cut thickly, toasted, real butter!

17. Paris

18. Fancy Dress Parties

19. Making costumes for fancy dress parties (for me now...feck the kids)

20. Freedom (I think I remember what it is)

21. Reading

22. Laughing (preferably until I cry)

23. Picnics - gas stove, fry up in the open air....bliss

24. Milk

25. Shoes

26. Make Up

27. Lush

28. Fishnet tights (I love the stockings but with my lack of grace tights are a better option)

29. The Bare Naked Ladies

30. That my parent's are in the funeral business - I'm very good at living

31. That my mum worked when I was a child

32. That my maternal granny was my second mother - I was blessed to love her and be

loved by her

33. Ice

34. Open fires (totally rock my boat)

35. I like Pina Coladas!

36. Walks in the rain

37. Love clean sheets

38. Hotel rooms

39. Knitting

40. Freesias

41. Chocolate

42. Guinness (but it doesn't like me)

43.Tayto crisp sandwiches (if we are kinda broke we live on these while the kids eat normally)

44. Studio 60

45. I enjoy hair removal.....plucking shaving or whatever..it reminds me I'm alive

46. Growing older, I hated my twenties

47. Chicken noodle soup

48. Red wine

49. Red the colour

50. Red the fraggle

51. Music - lots

52. Talking

53. Walking

54. I love 52 and 53 combined

55. Shopping

56.Ireland

57.Marshmallow fluff

58. Reece's Peanut butter Cups

59. Homemade brown bread, just cool enough to eat

60. Dresses

61. Biblical studies, new testament in particular

62. Reading cookbooks in bed

63. Cuddles

64. Porn

65. Brief Encounter

66.Chip sandwiches with batch bread, ketchup and butter

67. The sea

68. NewGrange

70. Black

71. The smell of a match when you light it

72. The Burren

73. Cold chicken

74. Robins

75. Underwear - the nice sexy ones...not the grey ones!

76. Whiskey

77. Jewellery

78. The Phoenix Park

79. Amber

80. My eyes - my favorite feature, also I think the feature I've passed on to my children

81. The look and feel of books

82. Coffee

83. Cakes.....yummy yummy cakes

84. Queen of Tarts - best place for 82 and 83 above

85. Collins barracks museum

86. Friendship

87. Real Gourmet Burger (the Holey Moley burger)

89. Tea when I have a hangover

90. Coriander

91. A good cry

92. A good row

93. Cabbage

94. A good Fry up - I love black pudding (Rudds)

95. Making people happy

96. Babysitting

97. Prawn cocktail crisps

98. Crappy sour jellys

99. Markets

100. Dundrum Town centre

9 comments:

Jo said...

What a great list. I might steal this idea, I'm nearly caught up with you.

Babysitting you say, hmm?

Midget Wrangler said...

I can give you my babysitters number, ten euro an hour, but she is amazing. Really. Paul's brother and wife are babysitting tomorrow evening, them I pay in Pavlova. Steal away
I stole it from some other blogger! The top 100 list idea is big in the states!

aquaasho said...

Congrats on your 100th post! I can't believe it's that many, I've enjoyed every one of them.....

Midget Wrangler said...

Thanks! I've enjoyed posting! And the comments have been great, they've kept me motivated even when I wanted to stop!

Jo said...

Oh it all makes sense, I thought you were channelling your inner teenager and you yourself loved babysitting. And this on top of your confession about disliking other people's children -

My brain is just not working - though I did finally manage to remember my PIN no.

Ellen said...

HAPPY 100TH POST!!!!! Keep it up. I love to read your entries and I like cabbage too!!!!

PolkaDot said...

Love ya, and da blog! Happy 100th post! I shall give you a tequila next time I see you!

And you're in my top 100 people (well, top 10 even!)

Midget Wrangler said...

Thanks Keynoter, I have a fondness for cabbage in many forms, but particularly in the way my mamy cooks it, boiled in the water the ham was cooked it and then refried in butter.... I know, how fattening!
Polka all donations of tequila are welcome here! And you are in my top ten too!

Midget Wrangler said...

Oh I forgot a couple of things I feel really passionate about, Porridge and Luke and Owen Wilson! Not together mind you.....although.......