Friday 14 September 2007

Bra Wars


So my husband decided to buy me some underwear last night.....sounds like the start of a really funny post about how he bought me two sizes too big or too small! But I'm sorry to disappoint you,but my hubby is one of those metrosexual males who knows my bra size (40D, in case you want to buy me something frilly), he also has no problem buying Tampax, vibrators or Always with wings!

So last night we were in Dundrum, I was fruitlessly searching for that perfect black dress, long sleeves, wrap around, V neck and knee length. My hubby was in Marks and Sparks and he called me, asked me to come down to see something, I was searching in H&M, just didn't have time, so twenty minutes later my hubby meets me, bag in hand. In the bag that he handed to me were three sets of underwear (yes three), they were all the correct size and different styles, all perfect. Later when the kids were in bed I tried on the underwear for him, he was pleased cos they were sexy (not crotchless knicker, red lace bra sexy- really sexy) I was happy because they were comfortable and sexy, classy sexy!

I have a problem, I like nice underwear, in fact I like matching sets of nice underwear, I hate to wear odd underwear, black bra and white pants etc! So my hubby made my day, gaining brownie points, and then today he was bringing in the washing from the back garden, he coughed behind me, I turned around and was face to face with a perfect pink rose from our garden, lost for words I grabbed it and inhaled the beautiful scent, then there it was emerging from the flower, a huge earwig, my hubby took the flower outside and got rid of the insect!

I'm so lucky, I know matching underwear and a rose....I know what you are thinking, What did he do? God, we are so suspicious!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Nope, I was just thinking wow.

And also, how nice that the earwig was in the rose, not the pants.

I don't think M&S have started a crotchles range yet, have they? That might be S&M you're thinking of. :)

Midget Wrangler said...

he he he ! you are right, I was playing up to the stereo type of men buying awful crotchless stuff...