
Okay, so I suppose it's a bit of a cliche, me attacking the idiots who dress their dogs up as children, but feck you I'm gonna rant away, this is my Blog you know, so if you don't like it, lump it!
I hate those little "dogs" and the vacant little idiots who carry them around, kissing them (with tongues) it's cruel! I think that these idiots who carry around these dogs are both animal haters and child haters! Why do they want to have a dog that is tiny, bred to be pretty useless at everything, couldn't even chase a spider? Then if that isn't bad enough they carry it, like a baby and dress it like Britney spears! It's almost like they want something to carry around with them, but a real dog is too smelly and drooly, and a real baby is ....well too smelly and drooly! So some one thought "I know I'll dress up an inbred animal in clothes and then put it in a two grand Chloe bag, obviously I wont feed him or give him anything to drink the entire time we are out cos I don't want him to pee his (gold velour) parachute pants, or ruin my bag!
AAARRRGGGHHHHH! I hate you!
I hate that suddenly Mary the sales rep. thinks she can be Paris Hilton if she buys an outfit in Claire's accessories and puts it on her yorkie! What has happened to us? There are people sleeping rough on our streets, people on trolleys in hospitals and we are dressing dogs?
I have a suggestion to put to you, now it's radical I'll admit but give it a go. These dogs are suffering, they are animals and animals shouldn't be treated like barbie dolls and have their "dogness" taken away from them, should they? I say the people doing this to their dogs should be punished (I think an appropriate punishment would be cleaning out some real shit at the zoo), and then the dogs (which are very messed up) could be put to some good use, allowed to roam the countryside in tiny little packs perhaps?
There is another solution...I was driving through Terenure and right beside "Dogsbody" professional dog groomers was "Chanze" Chinese take away......just sayin, that's all!

4 comments:
Me I just hate dogs.....
I like real dogs....labradour, irish wolf hound! but i prefer cats myself
I'm with homer simpson, all pets should be flushable.....
he he he!Good one ash! Maybe that's where sammy went?
Post a Comment