Sunday 18 November 2007

Changes

It's been a while. I haven't blogged for a while as there have been things happening in my personal life that I've had to deal with privately. My blog has been a tool for me since my last son was born, I use it as a sounding board, I talk about my thoughts and worries, I have used it to help me look at my life in a more organised way, when I write about how I feel or a situation that I find myself in it helps clarify things for me.


In recent months though I haven't been honest in my posts, which has been extremely difficult for me. I am what I am, and anyone who knows me will tell you that what you see is what you get, perhaps that's not a good thing but it's my nature and I can't start hiding things now. But as i said for the last few months I've been writing about things I didn't real want to write about. I wanted to write about the fact that my marriage was on the rocks and that I was finding it all incredibly difficult to deal with.

And now? Well my marriage is over, I am alone at 34 with three children. For the first time in my adult life I'm single. So from now on my blog will reflect my honest reality. This reality is trying to find a way to maintain a friendship and relationship with my ex partner, solicitors, therapy, my kids weird reactions, how I deal with no sex after having it almost daily for nearly 20 years!

OK, so that's enough shocking revelations for now! I hope my blog will not let me down, and that it will allow me to express myself in a safe environment (I'm paying 75 Euro an hour to my therapist!)

6 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm so sorry to hear that MW I was wondering where you were.

Midget Wrangler said...

Thanks keynoter,
I'll be posting a lot more now I suppose! So every cloud has a silver linig! And if I get too depressing tell me to get down off my cross!

bennyboy said...

Am thrilled to see you back writing MW, you know that. Can't wait to hear what you have to say next :)

Midget Wrangler said...

You sure Someone? God only knows what I could come out with :-}

bennyboy said...

I'll take my chances for the greater good :)

aquaasho said...

Thinkin' about ya....