Thursday 13 December 2007

Silver seven memonto!

Weight loss update

I have lost twelve pounds to date! Now weight Watchers mark every seven pounds (half a stone) that you lose by presenting you with a silver seven sticker, and the another sticker for each stone. You are encouraged to mark how much hard work went into each seven pounds or stone by buying yourself a non edible treat!

So I got my silver seven the other day and yesterday I treated myself to a bracelet in Pilgrim, pictured above. So every time I look at it I am reminded of how well I am doing.

I only have two more pounds to go and I am at a stone , haven't decided if I'll get the necklace or matching earrings, but I know I am gonna get there!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Whee!

Anonymous said...

Ooh pilgrim, I love that stuff. I need to start following your lead MW. I went to the gym last night for a half hour and I am feeling it today, clearly more unfit than I thought I was!

Midget Wrangler said...

It's five weeks....if you can change your patterns for five weeks be it going to the gym, giving up sugar whatever, five weeks seem to be the magic number!