Monday 27 August 2007

I Love Bare Naked ladies!

Ok Guys, I've only recently discovered You Tube (and vodka and Pomegranate juice), and I totally adore the Canadian band the Bare Naked Ladies (BNL) so here is a little something to brighten up your Monday, Ed singing "Take it outside", in his bathroom....weird, I know, but hey, they are Canadian!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one, I've been in love with him since 'grade 9, baby'. It's all about those eyes.

Midget Wrangler said...

He is just so cute....I discovered them 13 yearsd ago...first song of theirs I heard was If I had a million dollars, picked up the album and I've been a fan ever since! Seen them three times now in olympia, You Tube is great cos there are videos and everything which we don't get here in Ireland! My favorite song has to be "What a Good Boy"....always moves me!

Rick O'Shea said...

Best band ever :-)

Nice to see I'm not the only one that appreciates them!